onsdag den 29. maj 2013

Kiss, Gangsters & Sailors...

Wow, these last days have been intense!
We finally got all of our stuff shipped off to Stockholm...
The moving-truck came and thanks to a couple of good friends, we managed to load the truck in no time.
t's kinda wierd to look at that empty apartment... i've been living there since 2004, so there's alot of memories there.
But now it's time for a change and i can't wait to get started :)

Work wise, i got to do a bunch of cool stuff these past few days...
I got to do one of my KISS designs on my pal Anders... He's a drummer, so "The Cat" was the natural choice for him.


 I also had a chance to make a small Al Capone design for at possible tattoo...
Anyone up for it? :)


And last but not least, i got to finish my Sailor Jerry chest on Niklas today...
He took it like a champ!


What can i say... it's been a good few days...



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar