onsdag den 22. maj 2013

KISS & Businesscards ...

The 11'th of June one of my favorite bands, KISS, is playing a show in Copenhagen.... i can't wait :)
Those guys are older than time, but they still put on, one hell of a show!

So the other day i was thinking to take a little break from my Reptilian project, and instead do a KISS tribute flash set.
Today i had the chance to draw them... i had a lot of fun making these designs, and i can't wait to tattoo them (two of them are already gone).



Yesterday i also got my new business cards... im very please with how they turned out.
I had a friend of mine put the design together, since he's a photoshop wizard... and i barely know how to turn on my computer hehe



Check out my buddy Nicolai, he's a very cool guy and does very nice work 


Cheeeeeers :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar