torsdag den 16. maj 2013

Yoda, Sailor Jerry & Daft Punk...

Well, this is one of those nights i can't sleep... so might as well blog a bit :)

The move to Stockholm is getting very close, and we are currently living between towers of boxes...
I can't wait to live in a normal looking home again haha.

It's gonna be a big change not living in Copenhagen city, but for me, it's a change for the better.
Im gonna have way more time to try out different forms of art... and i'll also have way more time and energy to do guestspots and conventions.

So if anyone would like to have me do a guestspot at their shop, let me know :)


This week has been busy... and i've started a few big projects.

I started this Sailor Jerry chestpiece on my buddy Niklas.


I love to do these old school flashes...  they are so bad ass!!!

I also started this sleeve with two fantasy dragons... there will be added a text later on...
This chick took it like a champ and it was a very pleasant session.


Oh yeah... i got my new plugs the other day from http://www.omericaorganic.com .
I always order from these guys.... their products are beautiful and is such good quality.



And today i made small Yoda filler on my great customers Steffen... i LOVE Star Wars!!!!



And last but not least, i gotta say a thing...

The other day i got to hear the new Daft Punk album and im totally blown away by it!
This album is so well made, it's unbelievable...  Every song is such a treat and i've been playing it none stop for two days now haha

Normally im mostly in to rock/metal... but if music is well made, i don't care what style it it.

Do yourself a favor and check it out!!!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar