søndag den 5. maj 2013

Countdown to Stockholm...

Today i came back to Copenhagen, after a week in Stockholm.
My wife, son and I was there to take care of a whole lotta stuff, so we could get our new home ready.
It's wierd to think that we have less than a month left at our appartment in Cph...
It's been my home for almost 10 years.. So naturally there's alot of memories here.
But it's gonna be so nice to be in new sorroundings.
I absolutely love Stockholm and im looking forward to have the time to focus more on drawing and painting again...

And with my 7-10 working days in cph each month, i'll still be getting my doze of Denmark :-)

Im still working out the details of my new working place in Stockholm, it's getting closer...

Im gonna post some flash sheets very soon!
They will be for sale and available as tattoos... So stay tuned!

Who wants to go fishing with me?
This is pretty close to my new home :-)







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar