lørdag den 11. maj 2013

Gangzta Cows, Lizards & other great things...

Today i had a friend of mine come by to get a small filler tattoo.... what better than a Gangzta cow with a bling bling cow-bell :D 
A big thanx to Maja!



I also finished up a Reptilian Lizard design, that i will tattoo on my wife in a few weeks...


I can't wait to make this tattoo :)

This design will also end up on my new business cards....


To top it off, i went to the Copenhagen inkfest tattoo convention the other day, to talk to a tattoo-shop owner from Stockholm.... 
It went very well, and it seems like everything is beginning to fall into place.
I'll soon make an announcement about where i'll be working in Stockholm :)

By the way... to any of you Rotary fans.... Check out Max Stålhammer's machines.... they are amazing!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar