mandag den 24. juni 2013

Goodbye Copenhagen, Hello Stockholm... See you at Porky Royale :)

Wow... it's sure been a while since i had a chance to update my blog...
I finally moved to Upplands Väsby - Stockholm and im loving it...

I've been without internet access for several weeks now....
so i've only been checking out my e-mail and Facebook, when i've had the chance to find some wi-fi...

The last 3 weeks have been crazy with my birthday, Kiss Concert, moving, packing, unpacking, getting settled... but now everything is more or less in place.
I can feel how im starting to relax and breathe again, moving here was the best thing to do...
My wife and son are enjoying it so much and it's nice to be so close to the forrest and lake.

                                              Yeah... im gonna go fishing one of these days :)


I've really enjoyed walking around Stockholm, finding some old vinyls for my collection and

                                                      Hair metal.... best stuff ever!!!!


I finally made it to Porky Royale Tattoo, and wow, it's such a beautiful shop...
People here are so nice and i felt at home right away.
Im pretty bookede up...I have a bunch of cool tattoo's im gonna do this week, but i still have a few openings left, so let me know if you wanna get some ink.

Also on friday, I'll be doing walk-in's all day... so drop Porky Royale Tattoo :)




Hopefully, it won't take me another lifetime to update my blog....
I'll be posting a bunch of cool designs the next couple of days, so stay tuned!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar