tirsdag den 2. juli 2013

Come find me at Porky Royale Tattoo in Stockholm :)

I just finished my week of guestspotting at Porky's, and we decided that since we got along so well, I might as well start working there.
So as things are right now, I'm very happy to announce that im gonna be a part of the Porky Royale Tattoo crew.
This is such a great place with the nicest people and a great atmosphere.
Also, the guys working here are amazing tattooers... so I will be learning a lot from looking over their shoulders. 

I'm gonna be talking on a lot of walk in's at Porky's... so feel free to drop by the shop at any time.
Im also taking in bookings on larger projects.



I'll be back in Copenhagen at Stigma Tattoo, 8'th - 14'th of july.
Im completely booked up for all dates, but drop by the shop, if you wanna talk projects or book a date for August.

Stigma Tattoo
Birkegade 9
2200 Kbh N



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar