mandag den 15. juli 2013

Copenhagen, Monkeys, 8-bit... & Dokken :)

Once again, it's been quite a while since i updated my blog...  But man, it's been hard to find the time to sit down and fiddle with my computer...

Things have been going great at Porky Royale... those guys are just awesome.
I feel so privileged to be  a part of that team.
They all make me feel very welcome at the shop, so everyday im looking forward to a new day at Porky's. :)

Im still so happy about moving to Stockholm.... i havn't had a single regret about moving here.
everything has so far gone beyond all expectations!
There's still alot of practical stuff that needs to be taken care of (personal numbers, bank stuff etc.) but im more less getting there now.


So i just got home from a week in Copenhagen... i was back at Stigma to work on a bunch of my danish customers.
I was booked up like crazy and i got to do some awesome projects.

(I got to contine on this 8-bit sleeve... so it's a work in progress)

(I shall call him Curious Killer George)

(Another game-related project, work in progress)

(A cool Amazone-theme halfsleeve i got to start)


Being back in CPH was a mixed feeling... i mean, it was great to see family, friends and customers...
but i didn't feel like i was enjoying being back in my hometown...
In alot of ways, that was nice because it just confirmed that i made the right decision about moving away. 
Maybe it was because i was in total "work-mode"... i barely did anything else than work and sleep haha.
The worst thing was that i missed my wife and son like crazy, so it's good to know that they will join me on my next visit to CPH in August, which also will include a vacation to Hungary :)

Today i had a great day with my little family... we spent the day in the sun ( except for the 3 hour nap i took with my son haha) and i got to buy a couple of excellent vinyls for my collection.



Tomorrow i'll be back at Porky Royale and i'll be taking walk-in's all week... so feel free to drop by and get yourself a epic tattoo :)


Cheers!

T.










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar