lørdag den 20. april 2013

The Little Mermaid & Superman

Wow, this past week has been CRAZY...
My wife and I, put our apartment for sale last monday, and the amount of phone calls, email's and text's i've been getting has been insane... but we found a buyer and now we're almost ready for Stockholm.

I also messed up my back again, so i've been on these crazy painkillers for a few days...  they're pretty strong, but at least they are helping... im almost back in shape again :)

With all this stuff going on this week, it's been hard to find time and energy for a whole lot of things...

My biggest highlight this week, was seeing the new trailer for the "Man Of Steel" movie...
I gotta say... this movie looks absolutely amazing!!!!
Finally a Superman movie with a bit of edge...
I can't wait to see it!
Check out the trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

Also today i got to do a cool tattoo....
I drew this design a while back and it was supposed to be used for a t-shirt design... but that project got delayed again and again.... and I just never got around to do it.
so one of my customers loved the design and wanted it as a tattoo .... and that was just awesome for me :)
It's my take on "The Little Mermaid" statue from Copenhagen.


Next week I've got some cool projects im gonna start, so stay tuned :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar