lørdag den 13. april 2013

Hellboy & carrotcake!

Im a huge fan of comic books... Especially Spawn.
I love the Greg Capullo era, his artwork is some of my all time favorite...
I was stoked when i found out the other day, that he had started drawing for DC Comics, on a new Batman series called "the city of owls"... Check it out, it's awesome!!!

Anyway... Being a comic book fan, I was stoked to get started on a Hellboy sleeve.

The art of Mike Mignola is a bit out of my element since its SO stylistic...
But i was up for the task, and had a great time working on this project... And i can't wait to continue it!

To top of a great day, my wife surprised me with a home baked carrot cake, all for me!!! :-)

Have a great weekend, gotta go eat some cake now!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar