tirsdag den 25. februar 2014

Long time, no see!!!! Tattoos, Action figures and kanelbullar...

Wow, it's been ages since i used this blog… i don't know what happened, i just got caught up with so much stuff, that i kinda forgot about this thing.
What can i say… the past 6 months have been pretty busy with family, work and all the other stuff that i can't remember the half of :)
Im still enjoying living in Stockholm… i haven't regretted it on single time! so yeah, it was the absolutely right choice to move here.
Im still working at Porky Royale Tattoo and that's a thing i enjoy quite a lot… the guys here are awesome and we all get along so well.

I'll just post some pictures of some more recent work here:


A little Ace Frehley pinup :)


I finally got to do this piece :)

¨

What does the fox say? ;)



I got to finish this piece… i LOVE Star Wars



One of my Reptilian Shapeshifter designs :)


A very meaningful tattoo made to a client who lost his little daughter… a very tough session for me.


Black n Grey Firefighter action!!!!


A work in progress piece on my buddy Jona-T from the band H.E.A.T. 
He plays keyboard in the band and is a big fan of computer games, LucasArt, Discworld and other epic stuff…. so he's always got a ton of material for awesome tattoos :)


Some work in progress.
Some more geekstuff on Jona-T… i love making these kind of tattoos :)



Well, enough of tattoos for now…. 
I've always been a big fan (and a HUGE geek) of toys and recently i was introduced to the companies "Sideshow Collectibles" and "Hot Toys"…. these guys makes the most realistic looking figures i have ever seen and i have started collecting some of their stuff :) 
I'll just post a couple of my favorites:






If there is anyone out there who wanna trade some Sideshow or Hot Toys stuff, let me know :)
But I'm only interested in sixth scale figures.


Well,  as mentioned before, it's been around 6 months since i wrote anything…. and there has just been too much stuff going on for me to write… so instead I'm gonna treat this as a fresh start… a reboot of my blog :)

I will do my best to keep this thing updated with my projects, designs, crazy thoughts, reviews and other ridiculous stuff…. so stay tuned!

Oh yeah… i think this kanelbulla looks pretty tasty… thought i'd share it with you guys…



May the force be with you! :D







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar